In addition to people that you explicitly add to your team on CodeStream, anyone with access to the codebase may join the team on their own. To do so, they will need to sign into CodeStream with the given repository (as identified by the URL of the remote and the hash of the first commit ID) open in their IDE.
Articles in this section
- What IDEs/editors does CodeStream support?
- How do I invite people to join my team?
- Slack Integration
- Who has access to my repo?
- Does CodeStream store our source code?
- What access to Git does CodeStream require?
- Does CodeStream work across branches?
- How do I change my headhsot?
- Git Issues
- Do I need multiple CodeStream accounts?