You don’t need multiple accounts, even on the off change your company has multiple teams on CodeStream. The only time you might want a separate account is if you wanted to, for example, keep work on a side project (e.g., an open source project, another business you have going, etc.) totally separate from your day job. If this is the case, when you open one of your side projects in your IDE, simply create a new CodeStream account instead of signing into your existing one. Also note that you can be signed into different CodeStream accounts in different IDE windows.
Articles in this section
- What IDEs/editors does CodeStream support?
- How do I invite people to join my team?
- Slack Integration
- Who has access to my repo?
- Does CodeStream store our source code?
- What access to Git does CodeStream require?
- Does CodeStream work across branches?
- How do I change my headhsot?
- Git Issues
- Do I need multiple CodeStream accounts?